- Looking for Hypnotherapy
- Sport Hynosis
What is Hypnosis
Hypnosis is an altered state of consciousness, when a person experiences a sense of deep relaxation with their attention acutely focussed on a single point. The fact is, every one of us goes in and out of this state multiple times a day, and don’t realise it. It has been practised in various forms for thousands of years by many cultures.
How Can It Be Helpful
By inducing a dream-like state of deep relaxation, we are able to quickly access and treat disturbances or illnesses that may have an emotional origin. Hypnosis is recognised by the scientific community as an effective pain management and healing tool, and is widely used as a part of medical, psychological and dental treatments.
What Problems Can Be Treated
Hypnotherapy can be applied to many psychological, emotional and physical disorders, and can help you change attitudes, perceptions and behaviours. Some well recognised areas include:
- Suspendisse a amet enim congue accumsan.
- Integer aliquam suscipit tellus sagittis in.
- Pellentesque sem elementum ornare.
- Sed vel ante sit amet ipsum molestie adipiscing.
- Vestibulum convallis magna non sem pharetra.
- Maecenas suscipit nisl in lacus est consectetur.